Are you a successful leader who ordinarily loves the thrill of meeting challenges head-on, and yet
…You're starting to wonder how your organization will successfully negotiate the rapids of change in our increasingly turbulent environment?
- Are you kept awake at night worrying about how long your staff can hold up under the stress of one change after another?
- Are you faced with agonizing choices if/when the next round of budget reductions hits: cutting essential services, laying off critical staff, jeopardizing your long-term viability?
- Is your organization trapped in a downward spiral—the harder you try to stay ahead of the change curve, the harder it becomes just to keep up?
Inspiring Results helps organizations like yours thrive in times of turbulent change! We'll help you navigate through the challenges to discover exciting new opportunities that emerge during chaotic times… new opportunities to develop collaborative partnerships with others… to serve clients in empowering, nontraditional ways… to access resources you haven't tapped before… to enhance your volunteer program or create a new one. Capitalizing on these new opportunities can make the difference in whether your organization merely survives or thrives.
To move from struggling to thriving, people need hope and empowerment. They need hope for a positive future, and they need a sense of empowerment that they can make a difference in creating that future. You can restore and expand hope and empowerment in your organization by shifting the organization's focus from what's wrong to building on strengths. Using this strengths-based mindset, people start looking for what's going right and ways to capitalize on new opportunities.
I'm Nancy Ogilvie, founder of Inspiring Results. I draw on nearly 30 years' experience in partnering with clients like you on this adventure in transformation. Together, we'll work through a positive, strengths-based process to:
- Build on the greatest resources you haveyour strengths and successes as an organization and individualsby finding opportunities to use them in new ways.
- Envision inspiring possibilities for serving your clients and for the future your community wants to create together.
- Transform the relationships among your key players in ways that maximize collaboration and effectiveness in achieving organizational goals.
- Take bold new steps to create the future you most desire together.
All types of organizations, including nonprofits, government agencies, and corporations, have engaged in this strengths-based process. In one case, a natural foods distributor increased revenues by 300% and reduced employee absenteeism by 75% over 9 months. A small nonprofit created a 30% increase in Board membership and volunteers. A municipal government, faced with a budget shortfall of $70 million, used this positive approach to engage employees and constituents in designing and initiating individual, department-level and cross-agency cost-savings and revenue-generating projects. For additional examples, see the “Free Resources” page.
Are you ready to lead your organization to inspiring results?
To learn more about whether this strengths-based approach is right for your organization, please browse the comprehensive resources on this website, beginning with "who we serve." If you'd like to talk with us about how to apply this approach to your organization, click on the "free consultation" button above.